Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome

Hi my name is Nicky Giordan

I am married to Martin and we have two children Lily-Mae and Louis we have all just moved to join Martin in Muscat, Oman as he is working on a very large project within the Airport Industry.

I am a scrapbooker and relatively new card maker I love using Magnolia Tilda's and Edwins and really looking forward to getting our container from the UK so that I can happily scrapbook and card make away when the children start their new school in September.

I am very new to this blogging lark so please forgive me if it seems a bit lapse.

Well it is now 23.00 and I am off to bed another busy day sunbathing and exploring to be done tomorrow, so good night for now.

2 comments:

  1. OMG you have finished your blog, YIPEEE!!!!!!! Now hurry up and get those super cards on here! Welcome to blogland hun! Heidi xxxx

    ReplyDelete